Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa
During my first visit to Hacienda Encantada, I found myself at the perfect place, where the desert meets the Sea of Cortez, set in one of the most picturesque and tranquil settings amidst Baja. A short distance from Cabo, this beachfront resort is a true place to unwind, relax and enjoy a wonderful Mexican vacation!
At nearby Chileno Bay, you can wander along the coastline, and feel as if it is your own world. Discover hidden coves, go shell hunting, enjoy the surf, scuba diving, snorkel or swim in the deep blue Sea of Cortez. Back at the resort, relaxing in the infinity pool, enjoy the pool side food & beverage service, and the magnificent cliff views of the ocean. There is no swimmable beach at the resort, but the spectacular rock formations are wonderful to look at. From your own private terrace, the breathtaking sunrise views, as well as golden sunsets over the world famous Land’s End Arch, is a photographer’s paradise!
You can stay at the calm, relaxing Hacienda Encantada, and take the shuttle to Marina Fiesta, their sister resort in town. I would suggest a car rental for the week for more than 2 people. Nearby activities include Golf at the adjacent Cabo Del Sol course (rated number One in Latin America), sport fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, Sandy beach, Zip Lining, or you can enjoy the famous Cabo San Lucas nightlife just a short, ten minute trip from the resort. Enjoy, relax, it’s your vacation!
Rates are 40 - 60% Discount Savings Off Resort
Rack Rate Prices for Most Weekly Rentals.
* Junior Suite Sleeps 4 Maximum:
Studio with 2 Queen Beds or King, Full Bathroom with
Whirpool Tub, Kitchenette, Sitting & Dining Areas, Balcony.
Weekly Rental: $1,050 to $1,200 inc. taxes.
* Luxury Suite Sleeps 4 Maximum:
A King or 2 Queen Beds, Full Bathroom with Whirlpool Tub,
Kitchenette, Sitting & Dining Area, Double Sofa Bed,
Weekly Rental: $1,100 to $1,300 inc. taxes.
* Master Suite Sleeps 4 Maximum:
King Bed, One Bathroom, Living Room with Double Sofa
Bed, Guest Bathroom, Dining Area, Full Kitchen, Balcony.
Weekly Rental: $1,200 to $1,400 inc. taxes.
* Family Suite Sleeps 6 Maximum:
Two Connected Bedrooms (1 King and 2 Queen Beds),
One Bathroom, Double Sofa Bed, Sitting & Dining Areas,
Weekly Rental: $1,900 to $2,300 inc. taxes.
Rental Terms: Hacienda Encantada
* Vacation Rentals by Owner.
* No Timeshare Presentation Required!
* Can Request Garden or Ocean View, If Available.
* Rooms Assigned at Check In.
* Minimum One Week Rental.
* Check In/ Out Dates: Sun-Sun, Sat-Sat or Mon-Mon.
* Check-In: 4 pm. | Check-Out: 10 am.
* Resort Charge: $5 per Room/Night, Service Charge.
* Payment Policy: All Rates Are in US Dollars.
* Reservations Require a 50% Deposit,
Deposit Will Be Forfeited If Final Balance Is Not Received
At Least 60 Days Prior to Check in.
* Bank Transfers, Personal and Bank Checks Accepted.
* Credit Cards Accepted via PayPal.com, with a 3% PayPal
Surcharge (4% for Accounts Outside U.S.).
* Signed Rental Agreement & Deposit Required
For Any Reservation.
* Will Confirm with Guest Letter & Confirmation
via Resort Reservations For Secure Reliability.
* Cancellation Policy: No Refunds or Cancellations,
As This Is My Timeshare Week.
* Rates Are Subject to Change Without Prior Notice
* Includes Accommodations Only and Specifically Excludes
Travel Costs & Other Expenses That May Be Incurred.
* Use our Reservation Request Form @ the Contact Us page.
* Full payment due upon confirmation of reservations.